v2.0.16871 - Savage Sarlacc
- Optimized opening of .kama files from Windows Explorer.
- Optimized directory listing in Atakama Vault.
- Optimized multi-file-open operations.
- Optimized multi-file-delete operations.
- Rethemed the application to match the new branding.
- Switched from sqlite to json for network/cloud sharing data format.
- Improve reliability of the "walk_rules.excluded" config flag.
- Improve startup performance when some network Secure Folders are offline.
- The installer will no longer abort if the execution policy for PowerShell scripts prohibits the execution of the scripts in the installer.
- Fixed an issue preventing roaming enablement from working properly.
- Fixed issue where Secure Folder profile entries could not be cleaned up.
- Fix a bug where a user could rename a Secure Folder to an empty string.
- Fixed small memory leak in the Control Center when switching between tabs.