v2.0.14722 - Lama Glama - Apr 19, 2022
- Improved support for the detection of Secure Folders on disk.
- Added a CLI interface to manage Profiles. See
atakama profile create -h for usage.
- Added a CLI interface to manage cloud accounts and providers
- Added a CLI interface to manage Secure Folders.
- The CLI now properly handles relative paths.
- Added additional executable
atakamaw.exe to ensure that console mode & window mode work as expected.
- Visual updates to the Profile verification screen.
- Visual updates to the device icons.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the removal of Secure Folders with nested children.
- Fix a filesystem hang that would occur if "--open" was used with a path within the Vault.
- Fixed an issue where the "quicklook" window would open after a delay.
- Fix a bug that could cause Excel to incorrectly detect file changes during an editing session.
- Fixed an issue with the Security Group initialization window where all rows were invisible when upgrading.
- Fixes issue where sharing access management window might not show any profiles for networked locations.
- Fixed and issue that occurred when performing a Mobile recovery multiple consecutive times.
- Trying to create a secure folder at an OS boundary now gives the appropriate error message.
- Fixed rare issue that could prevent some files from syncing when using CloudSync.