v2.0.15143 - Majestic Mongoose - May 26, 2022
- Atakama can now be initialized as a key shard server to authenticate requests in place of a mobile device.
- Secure Folder management can now be automated using the Enterprise Configuration file for Full Clients.
- PDF files can now be opened in Adobe Reader/Acrobat regardless of protected mode settings.
- The subcommand
atakama profile update-devices has been added to the Command Line Interface. See
atakama profile update-devices -h for usage.
- Atakama now supports roaming credientials. The Atakama application data can now be set to roam or to use a custom direrctory.
- Partial support has been added to allow child folder access when the parent folder may be inaccessible.
- Full Clients can no longer disconnect cloudsync from Secure Folders when those folders are managed by Enterprise Configuration files.
- Sentinel agent popups have been suppressed.
- Performance improvements relating to multiple users concurrently accessing the same Office files on a network drive.
- Fixed a bug to respect OS case-sensitivity when validating Secure Folder paths.
- End users are now prevented from deleting or renaming .kama files while the files are open by other applications, provided both the user and application are running the latest version of the Atakama.
- Fixed a bug that prevents Word from setting a file's security descriptor that could result in some users losing access to the file.
- Fixed a bug that caused a rare crash when viewing a directory containing a recently deleted subdirectory.
- Added support to allow two users to simultaneously open .xlsb files.
- Fixed a bug that caused a misleading error message in Adobe Acrobat when trying to save a .pdf file while another user has it open.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent unprotect operations when the "cloud.walk_sharedb" flag was set in the Enterprise Configuration file.
- Extraneous processes are now killed on termination of command line interface commands.
- Fixed a bug that could cause "Personal Files" folder to appear in the Atakama Vault after the folder had been removed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented .doc files auto-locking after being copied into the Atakama Vault.
- The ability to connect to cloudsync locations containing a detected Secure Folder is now disallowed.
- Users cannot be onboarded when the 'create_location' request rule is set in the key shard server.
- Sharing OneDrive personal folders is currently blocked.
- Connecting a Secure Folder directly to the root of a OneDrive namespace is currently blocked.
- There is currently no ability to recover a mobile device when the threshold for approval is set to three devices (i.e., two devices required to approve a MofNop). The workaround is to approve a MofNop on a device configured with recovery words.
- There is currently no ability to share Secure Folders synced through the Google Drive native app.