v2.0.13589 - Chuckwalla - Nov 15, 2021
- User notifications have been improved for when multiple Secure File Transfer recipients are identified.
- Users can now require Secure File Transfer recipients to verify their profiles via options.
- Users with read only permissions are now able to open .kama files.
- Users are now able to send files via Secure File Transfer to preexisting contacts.
- During installation, Atakama is now automatically added to the user's path.
- Atakama is now able to resolve OneDrive native sync conflicts.
- Performance has been improved for Secure Folders backed by the root of a network drive (e.g. \server\share).
- Error messages have been improved to include details when network share folders with incorrect permissions are joined and added.
- A depency of our software (exiftool) has been updated to address a CVE.
- The migration script (migrate.ps1) now includes a signature.
- Support for UNC paths in cloundsync has been improved.
- Cloudsync uploads of corrupted .kama files are now blocked.
- Users are now able to right-click to encrypt files inside a drive-letter mapping that matches a UNC Secure Folder path.
- Mobile traffic loads have been reduced during recovery events and periods when devices are offline.
- Encrypting a large number files will not prevent the user's smartphone from receiving MofNop requests.
- Fixed a bug in Windows 11 that caused Atakama to crash when right clicking on a file within the Atakama Vault.
- The Secure File Transfer window will remain open when using the tray menu.
- Browsing XML files within the Atakama Vault will no longer cause a MofNop.
- Norton antivirus scanning Atakama encrypted files will no longer cause a MofNop.
- Atakama shutdown performance has been improved.