v2.0.13921 - Flying Dragon - Jan 11, 2022
- Added new features to Secure File Transfer that allow users to mark PDF files as “view only” and to add watermarks.
- Added a command line interface: type “atakama –help” for more information.
- Added a new screen to the first-time setup that provides additional information about backup keys.
- Users can now encrypt files by dragging them directly into the Atakama Vault.
- The icon for Secure Folders within the Atakama Vault has been updated.
- Performance has been improved by prioritizing file creation during search indexing.
- Secure Folder names have been adjusted to clarify their location within the Atakama Vault.
- The “profile creation” button during onboarding was moved from the center to the bottom corner of the screen.
- Scanning a linking QR code during first-time setup with non-Atakama apps will now open the Atakama Mobile app and automatically attempt to complete QR code linking.
- The Atakama “splash” screen no longer appears during auto-startup.
- Filesystem performance has been improved.
- Users are now able to remove the default Secure Folder within their home directory.
- A bug was fixed to allow faster shutdown on Mac OS.
- A bug was fixed to allow command line contact options for Secure File Transfer to propagate correctly.
- A bug that caused CloudSync OAuth deadlocks has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the indexed file count to be inaccurate was fixed.
- A bug that caused the primary device to crash during onboarding was fixed.
- A bug that prevented users from opening PDF files when Atakama was left running for a long time was fixed.
- Users who have used Secure File Transfer in the past may need to hard refresh their browser cache before the new view-only/watermarking features will work properly.
- firefox - hold shift, click refresh
- chrome - hold control, click refresh
- edge - hold control, click refresh