v2.0.16728 - Redacted Rattlesnake
- Workstations and Key Shard Servers now have the ability to communicate over local networks without going over the internet.
- When adding a new device, it will now be assigned a default identifier.
- The device offline warning popup now defaults to disabled.
- Fixed an issue where sending a bug report from the CLI would cause the Vault to show unencrypted files from the wrong folder.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Control Center when switching between tabs
- Fixed an issue that would cause Microsoft Explorer to crash if the Vault folder was pinned to Quick Access, and was then right-clicked while Atakama was not running.
- Fixed an issue that could cause "Save As" from PowerPoint to fail.
- Several fixes were made to improve stability with respect to database operations.
- Fixed an issue when printing logs in the terminal when submitting a bug report.
- Improved the feedback produced when using the CLI to specify vault or cloud paths.