1. Click the Atakama icon in the System Tray. The icon may be hidden behind the "^" symbol. Click the symbol to reveal the Atakama icon.
2. Click the "gear icon" and then click "Control Center".
3. Within the Control Center click "Options".
4. Click the "Enter License for Atakama Premium" link in the lower righthand corner.
5. This will launch a pop-up where you will enter your license key. Then click "Ok".
6. You will then see the successful activation pop-up.
If you purchased multiple subscriptions, you will use the same license key for all computers running Atakama. Follow the steps in this guide to activate the license on those computers.