Bluetooth controls are not visible in the Atakama settings window.
This indicates that Atakama is unable to detect Bluetooth enabled functionality.
- Ensure that you have a Bluetooth device in your computer.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled in system settings.
- Try enabling and disabling Bluetooth in system settings.
Connecting to my device via Bluetooth fails.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled in the system settings of your mobile device.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled in the Atakama Mobile app.
- On iOS devices, ensure the Atakama Mobile app is in the foreground while attempting to connect. Try toggling Bluetooth in the Atakama Mobile app if it is already enabled. iOS limits when Bluetooth connections may be established to save battery usage, which is why these special steps may be necessary.
- If using Windows, ensure your Atakama-enabled mobile device is paired with Windows per the steps described above.
- Ensure your mobile device is near your computer.