We understand that all sorts of things can happen to computers and mobile devices. If one of your devices becomes unusable for any reason, you can easily replace it and regain access to your protected files by using your Offline Recovery Words. You can also rely on a friend, family member or colleague to remotely approve access to your protected files. 

There are two ways to replace your old mobile device:

1. Replace a device using other devices or trustees

2. Replace a device using recovery words

Related articles